cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello , i have 12 APs and 2 WLCs , i will configure that each 6 APs to connect to one WLC and the 2nd will be as seconbdary , and i'm going to create 4 WLANsi want to broadcast the WLAN in the office (1 or two APs ) and to non-broadcast it in another...

Hi, I seem to be having an issue with some remote APs booting into local mode. They tend to get stuck in a boot loop or become unavailable. I have worked with TAC but no real solution has been found.My question here...Is there a way to make the WLC a...

Hello, I have problem in this wirelles router. How to enable web interface via the console? (Port COM1) Command Ip http server is bad.System say unknown command,Why? This device is new.Start device: I hold mode button and switch on power supply.LED i...

server123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using a spa508g with 7.4.9c. I think I have found a bug.I use TCP for signaling.I receive a call,I send a REFER using blind transfer. The phone first send a invite to put the call in hold (as soon you hit bfer), then the refer. If I then t...

Hi, i started getting this weird error message yesterday in WCS.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10913656/xda/Clipboard02.jpgI have some generic and some per location templates.Admin status on/off, hreap enable are generic.Then i have templates for every loca...

I am trying to assign a static ip and default gateway to my LAP through the CLI, but after I reboot it, I lose the config and it reverts back to dhcp.Is there any command to save the config to the AP through the CLI?  I've tried all I can think of (i...

blarkins1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently run approx. 200 1142 AP’s managed by a couple of WLC’s (version 6). These are all in internal locations. We would now like to cover external areas and are looking for a simple external AP to deploy, ideally the AP will support 802.11 ...

HiI'm trying to connect a full-IOS Cisco 1142 access point as WGB to our WLAN infrastructure.I have these settings configured on our WLC:There is a Win2k8 R2 NPS (Network Policy Server) RADIUS server in the background for handling the authentications...

dominikhug by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card