cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I currently have an 1121 acting as a bridge to allow my wireless clients to connect to the internet via an 871. I want to upgrade my WAP to a model that supports Wireless N and WPA2. The most affordable model I can find is the AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9...

cventici by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any way to change a setting which causes a user logged in to the web browser interface (or connected via ssh) to have to re-authenticate. Im getting annoyed by being disconnected from the AP and having to re-authenticate.TIA

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco AIR-ANT2506

Hi everybodyI have a question about  installing a wireless solution with the AIR-ANT2506 connected to the acces point 1242AG-A-K9 (LWAPP) and the goal is register the ap to the controller 2504.This antenna is supported by the controller?Thanks.

juankcs85 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm thinking of replacing our old HP based WiFi network with a Cisco controller based one.I'm thinking of getting the following:* Cisco 2504 controller with 25 AP license* 6 pcs 1142N APs for covering the office where most people work (about 25 peopl...

mathias by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HOLA!Alguien tiene información respecto a si este power injector puede operar con AP´s 1600 y 3500?sl2

v-ortiz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Recently I purchased AIR-WLC2112-K9, but when I logged in I saw that system shows only 6 APs supported (I made print screen in addition).I'm running IOS v. 7.0.116.0 and I saw that there was some problems with earlier versions of IOS, but not...

With the newest version of code on the controller, I have seem to lost the power translation levels for the Transmit Power. We typically try to set the APs on controllers we deal to go no lower than 50%, Power Level 4. On the old 6.x version of code ...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the WiSM 2 is like the 5500 WLC regarding the fact that you do not need to configure an ap-manager interface for CAPWAP packets because by default the managment interface acts like an ap-manager interface.What is best practices?  Any major adv...

Hello,I have three WAP4410N WAPs that I need to set up in our office so that where ever you move throughout the office, you stay on the same SSID seamlessly. The WAPs each have their own POE connection back to a wired router with Internet access. Nat...

david.msg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5508 on the 6.0 code.  I am running PEAP.  Users login with the certificate staged and are coming up with 169.254 addresses.  From the controller however, I see them at valid address from the virtual interface I expect (10.1.27.x).  On m...

Hi, I'm setting up a Guest WLAN using the passthrough WebAuth option.  All the configuraiton works fine, but I'd like to change the Cisco page that says "Welcome to the Cisco wireless network....".  None of the documentation that I have read tells me...

Here is an output from our Aruba Airwave server. I've been trying to reduce the constant radio utilization on some of our APs. I succesfully did it by disabling the 1 and 2Mb data rates on the APs. However, for some reason the FCS errors have gone u...

ctcahoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card