cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I´m trying to edit the maps of my buildings but i only see a white image on the map editor. I've already tried  with png and jpg, also i've tried reducing dpi from 96dpi to 72dpi and to 32dpi but i always get the white image.I have other WCS with pre...

i am doing some lookup on wimax solutions. i have no past knowledge on it.have a few questions which need some advice.- is there any Cisco design guide or solution guide for wimax solution? i dont seem to find any.- what is a home agent (HA) used for...

cashqoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! wireless antenna

Hi Experts,I have been reading to find more about  wireless antenna's ( embedded ones AP's , Omni , 2.4/5Ghz etc ). But  wasnt able to find a basic cisco documentation explaining these from a  startup view.Much helpful if someone can post links or de...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!     I'm facing an estrange situation configuring MSE 3310 (wIPS).     I've first configured MSE in one  network and I needed to change the subnet, so I've changed to another network and the MSE stopped working propperly.     I've changed the c...

Hi All,Have an interesting problem.Just installed WCS server in a virtual environment. Current 4404 was standalone and working for 2+ years with dynamic interfaces. Everything workingfine. Added a new 5508 this week. Added both 4404 and 5508 to new W...

Dear all,I'm currently configuring 2 Cisco 1400 Bridges. One is the root bridge the other the non-root bridge (ok logic ).I wanted to know what is possible for using certificates for the non-root bridge or to use the local radius on the root bridge ...

holzhirt1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have four WLCs running the IOS  version 7.0 at different locations. All these WLCs are joined to the WCS at one location.I am trying to generate the client summary report. But i am not able to generate the report as per the requirements.Please l...

Abinaya R by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our current wirleess infrastructure consist of a WCS/WLC and AP's.We currently have guest access  and use the lobby ambassdor  feature on the WCS .The Guest users are currentlty created manually by the lobby ambassdor manuallyThere was request that c...

sandjose by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a setup as followsTwo datacenters each with one wlc5500, one guest access server and one internet circuit with firewall.LWAPs connect to the data centres over a WAN.Each LWAP has two SSIDs one guest with web auth and one private with 802.1x.Si...

sprosons by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes