Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! spectrum expert

this is a question related to use of cisco wireless spectrum expert for analyzing wireless coverage. can anyone help on any link or input of how to use this cisco device?basically , on how to use it , detecting rogue ap's and so on.Appreciate all ass...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mark with Unisys here, I have a client with existing AP350's, one went bad and we picked up one from who knows where.  I hooked it up to a linksys router hoping for an IP addr. no luck, I serial-ed in and reset with flash-init, logged in w/cisco is t...

keckmd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the 2100 Series wireless controller be used to manage AP's at different remote sites?  If not, can anyone recommend a wireless controller that can be used to manage AP's at approximately 4 sites (4 AP's per site)?Thanks,-Ed

HI,I am using cisco WLC 4404 and has 48 1242 series APs registered with it.When i tried to connect another AP, it did not get registered, but when removed one of the registered AP and then connected, it got registeredmoral of the story is i cannot re...

Heelo Folksdoes the cisco new wireless AP 3500 stops the Interference,,we have unified wireless network2)is it applicable is that  user run over channel 1 while 2nd user run over channel 6  and user 3 run on channel 11 on the same access Point?

dear all,i have a wlse setup in a small orgnization and have c1130 aps connected to lan netwrok and with two broadcast ssidsand i have cisco ip telephoy setup too,now i want to connect some of cisco wireless phone to connect through the wireless,as i...

Hi:Can anyone tell me how to shut of wireless admin access on a 1131 AP?I only want to be able to administer the device via the wired LAN.I need to shut of http, ssh, and telnet.I haven't been able to find anything in the GUI.Anyone know the CLI comm...

MrTone123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Tech Gurus,            I have a 1042 Access Point, IPad and Dell Laptop, There was a response delay from IPad to Laptop.Case In Details:   IPad and Laptop was associated with Access Point and I tried to ping IPad from Laptop, the responce from I...

Hi All,We would required upgrade our WiSM from version 5.1.151.0 to 7.0.98.0. So as cisco says we will have to first upgrade the software from 5.1.151.0 to 5.2 then we will be uprading to 7.0.98.0. The current Bootloader version is 3.2.202.0. Should ...

I've looked thru the various screens but I have not found anywhere to change the Timeout value on the login to Web Management of my 1041 Access Point.  Is that definable?  It seems like if you pause for any amount of time, you have to login again be...

markparr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folkswifi users are authenticated via single sign on on ms AD  using acs(802.1X)question is. is it mandatory to generates a certificate in the acs than export it to the contoller in order to let the authentication works

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card