Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi - this question came in from our FB page.  http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityTaimur Ahmed -Our instructor has given us an opportunity to answer just one question by any means and instantly get 5 marks. The question is -"Why should ipRea...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the issue:I'm looking at a solution to connect a bunch of buildings using a mesh solution. The distances aren't that great (under 100m total), but we need to deliver a Ethernet segment to every building (8 remote buildings). The thinking was t...

Hi All,I would like to implement indoor and outdoor solution in my campus network. I have 6509 controller with 5 WiSMs, 1252 Access points around 1000 for indoor coverage and 1510 Mesh AP around 120 for outdoor coverage Now, can I integrate indoor an...

kiran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIi sent out a Cisco 1252 AP to one of my sites and i removed the default cisco account from the device before i shipped it and now when i try to get intoit i can't .I can get logged in through telnet and it's working fine but i just can't get into t...

HIIs it possible to setup an IPsec PTP vpn from an ASA to Cisco 1800 routers with HSRP? I found out how to do it from router to router but not sure if it can be done from an ASA (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_tech_note09186...

srichbrit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup WLAN override on a 4400 controller with 4.X code version before but how do you do this with 6.X code?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - the 4402 on our network is currently running SW version 4.2.61.0.  We are not currenly experiencing any particular issues - should we upgrade to a newer SW version?  If so, which is recommended?  thanks

dcrouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues getting a recently converted 1121 AP to join up with a 5508-100.  Take a look at this snip from the debug capwapp events and debug capwapp errors from the controller*Jul 29 13:53:34.364: 00:1b:53:03:4b:a4 Received LWAPP DISCOVERY RE...