cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

1. can WCS be accessed via a wireless connection.... i am able to access the WLC's via wireless but not the WCS. is there a way?2. howcome when i modify the configuration on the wlc, it is not updated immediately on the wcs? sometimes it takes hours ...

Hello,I'm having trouble getting some clarification on an issue. I have a WLAN Controller 4404 and I am trying to get it to manage Access Points that are in various buildings/VLANS in my network.I have all four ports configured as AP-Manager interfac...

Hi Everyone,I am working on network with 3 4404 WLC's on the internal network and now we will be adding another controller to the DMZ to make a anchor controller for a guest WLAN. I have a request to restrict internet bandwidth for this guest networ...

I'm currently setting up a wirless lan with a Cisco 4402 Wireless Lan Controller and 3 cisco 1510 Access points. Everything works fine the access points discover each other and I can get from one end to the other. It's very basic no DHCP servers stat...

eraser134 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2106 controller I use to test and upgrade 1510 radios. It supposedly has an internal DHCP server, which I have activated and given an IP range to use. I cannot get it to issue any IP addresses.Currently I'm carrying around a cheap switch an...

I have a 2106 running 4.0.179.0 code with 6 1131 access points. 4 of those access points are located in our main office and are in our wireless VLAN. I have an IPS sensor monitoring that VLAN and I am seeing this message:192.168.x.x/0 --> 192.168.x.x...

In WCS, the backgroun task "Configuration Backup", to back up configurations from the controllers, is returning a "Backup Failed" message. How do I troubleshoot? Are they detailed logs somewhere, either via the WCS GUI or via the Linux command lin...

minoaht by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears i have two sites required to be connected using wireless 1300 bridge but There is 30 VLAN and i think that 1300 series support 16 VLAN only is it right ?. Please advice me if 1300 support more than 16 VLAN how to conigure it if not support then...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with my access point model is 1130AG, it works fine , im using WEP encrypt, but just only 2 clients can connect to it, if i want to connect a 3rd client either laptop or pc the client sends a message Connectivity Null, but if disconn...

I am deploying WLC 4402 with LWAP 1131 but AP fail to join the WLC .The resone that I dont have DNS server.The error message in the AP is :###########################AP001d.451f.8582>*Mar 1 00:00:38.005: %DHCP-6-ADDRESS_ASSIGN: Interface FastEtherne...

Hi, I try to put a 1200 Access point as Scanner, but when I do that, the access point crash.Has anybody configure it in this mode?Any idea?Thanks

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes