cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I did a basic setup on 1232ag ap with guest mode and no auth. on one vlan. Other vlan is encrypted. I have connected it to my lan which uses windows server 2003 box for dhcp service. But when i connect to wireless i get wrong ip address. Instea...

The place where i work has a few people who have laptops and PDAs. We have antivirus, firewall, etc when you are connected to the network. What we are looking for is a software for these portable devices that will scan for viruses and stuff before th...

I presently have a point to multi-point wireless network using an AP350 at the wired central connection point. I would like to upgrade the access point with a BR1310. Should I configure the BR1310 as an AP or as a root Bridge? There are about a doz...

Hi AllQuestion, I need to buy several consumer WAP's - DSL type , that I can connect multiple users to that will then use the Cisco VPN Dialer on there laptops to connect to there offices.Issues I have found before is that on the consumer netgear one...

Hi, My enterprise is having 1010 Lightweight Access Points. I have one Access Point with MAC id, say 0001 2345 6780. My security team has done a AP MAC footprinting in my campus. During wireless footprinting exercise (using NetStumbler ver 0.4.0 buil...

dumble4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our site's access points are a majority of 1242APs with some 1230s. They all are using external diversity antennas. Noticed that the controllers list under the details of all a/b/g radios as having 0 x 0.5dmb gain.WCS shows the same gain value, and ...

Please help. I have a 1200 AP and encountered 'no cisco ios image file'. I can console the AP but the ethernet failed to initialize so i cannot be able to reload the IOS. Please advise on my next step..here's the message:ap: ether_initInitializing et...

I have some Aironet 350 PCI cards fitted to some Compaq P4 desktop computers running WinXP Pro. These computers are part of a Domain and log in automatically using a few registry changes. This is the problem. When the machines log in the Wireless ada...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card