cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

you can only reach it if your on the same vlan as the management interface. The vlan is routing fine I can get to any other device on this vlan from otheres just not the controllers the only change was adding a radius server. I have 2 controllers sam...

jeckstine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setting up an WLC with the client using EAP-TLS (machine authentication only). We are using ACS 3.2 which is part of AD. The problem is that the ACS is being used to authorize users for Internet Access also. So if I enable the Unknown User Policy t...

sparr_tru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is my understanding that the Cisco WLC manages WAPs in LWAPP mode. If the WLC happens to "die", what happens to the APs? Are the APs no longer useful to new connections?

stevanp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an off-site location that has a DSL 5 meg pipe to it (5M down, 512K up) and I have a site to site VPN tunnel going across that link. I am having trouble getting one Airespace 1030 REAP AP to connect back to the controller over the VPN tunnel....

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm doing some initial congiuration testing for mobile IP. Ive managed to get an inital configuration on my home agent and test client (let just say it's a laptop w/ WinXP for now). For the moment, Ive been sucessful with establishing a tun...

s-daly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new user of Aironet BR1310G.I have a question about access rate of the 1310G. Per the guideline, the bridge can get the rate up to 54Mbps, but in fact, I found the rate will never beyond 28Mbps. Why this happened? Is there something wrong with...

shahaij by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a Cisco 877W wireless/ADSL router and having great difficulty with configuring wireless on this router. Here is a quick summary.1. The ADSL is configured to obtain public IP from the ISP2. Default interface vlan 1 is configured with an I...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MAC configuration

Hi, if I want an EAP and MAC authenticacion with WDS, does the MAC have to be configured in the same server as the EAP authenticacion?? I configured the MAC locally in each AP and it doesn´t work, and I´ll prefer that. How can I do it??Please, some...

After trying to upgrade the AP using its own IOS upgrade option, I lost my wireless connection and then had no choice but to reboot the AP. When the AP came back up I have Red-Green-Red lights on the front. I guess I have no IOS now. How do I get thi...

cowelljm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card