cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

After reinstall WIN2000 on my computer i'm having problems installing the AIR-PCI352 PC Card.I've tried the installation instructions over and over, but my status LED always shows up amber.I checked the Cisco.com but have not find any suitable soluti...

calm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,I performed an antenna alignt test on a 350 bridgethe result issignal strength quality 55% -68dbm 95%I can't interpret this could you please help me?in my understanding of my readings the strength should be between -20 -30...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,a customer of us can not setup a PPTP connection from a wireless client to a wired PPTP server on the network through a Cisco Aironet 1100. Are there some known issues regarding this topic? Are there some incompatibilities between the Aironet and ...

Currently i'm using WLSE version 2.7.My production APs are currently accessed via BBSM. I tried to push firmware to conver non-ios to ios version no problem on the test lab environment. But when i tried on the production APs it WLSE show, ini.file do...

ganeshp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain why this error keeps popping up, does the AP's need an upgrade?Firmware version policy violation ( 12.2(15)JA ), AP registered with an Unmanaged WDS 0.0.0.0

We are piloting 12.3(2)JA on a 350 and 1200 AP. I read somewhere that it may be capable of broadcasting multiple SSID's. Can anyone help me set that up, if possible?We tried the information-element ssidl command, but it didn't seem to help; we can't ...

arpboy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just purchased new, AIR AP1231G A K9. Cannot set up the IP address thru telnet. Book says to download from Cisco.com the program IPSU. When I locate the software link for the AP, I fill in all required download information. Receive an error message ...

When I connect an Aironet 1100 AP it doesn’t get a DHCP assigned IP adress. When connecting a PC to the same switch it gets an address from DHCP. The DHCP-server is on another subnet. I have tried with system version 12.2(13)JA4 and 12.3.2-JA. If I r...

Hello,We have another office which does not have line of sight from our office. We have good line of sight from both offices to a ridge. From Office one to ridge is 4.14 miles, and from ridge to office two is 2.94 miles.We have four Cisco Bridge 50...

jeff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When an AP is discovered, WLSE stores SwitchIP, portIfIndex, portIndex, portModuleIndex pair for the AP. However, if the switch is rebooted and portIfINdex is changed, WLSE doesn't recognize the ifIndex has changed and reported the AP is down.Any t...

kevinchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have more than 100 Cisco APs (350, & 1200) all of them are IOS AP. I configured the Admin Access to the APs through the ACS 3.3.1 with TACACS+ mapped to AD. What's happening is:Admin users can login to the APs through CL (Command Line) BUT they ...

I am experiencing the following error on one of my 1200s. The error is repeated frequently with just the number of bytes varying:Critical: Memory allocation of 18184 bytes failed from 0xA26FC, alignment 4Anyone shed any light?I found some info but I ...

ianpdavis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card