cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having RF connectivity between 2 locations via Cisco 350 Series Bridge 11.07A radios. These radios are working point to point, acting as a bridge. The problem I am facing is of broadcast. Can anyone suggest me the way to stop broadcast traffic? ...

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble trying to get an 802.11b client to contact an AP 1231G. Is the 802.11g only compatible one way? Meaning an 802.11b client can only communicate with an 802.11b Access Point.I have tried disabling all 802.11G speeds and set 802.11b...

Hello In docsis wireless, the upstream frequency translate if frequency(5Mhz to 42Mhz) to in rf frequency(500Mhz to 700Mhz).The upstream frequency are not specified in config-file (CMTS), but it is setting on rf module(upconverter and downconverter)....

We have two AP1220, one is configured as repeater.They have been in operation for more than one year.There has now been 3 occurences (2 in August, 1 in November) where the repeater stops responding. It is necessary to do a power OFF/ON to have again ...

lehmannjl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 WLSE's (2.9) that are redundant. Frequently throughout the day they generate the following messages via email notification:Lost connectivity with standby on 10.170.100.XXRegained connectivity with standby on 10.170.100.XXDoes anyone know w...

tcggg0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any known SNMP issues with V2.9 of WLSE and IOS Version 12.2(15)XR2 for Cisco 1210 AP's. Appears that I'm unable to discover AP's with the latest version as well as pull the config. with Cisco Config viewer since I upgraded WLSE.

kwonza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to deploy the Cisco 1200 AP with 802.11g and i have 100 users.My question is : How many users the Cisco 1200 AP with 802.11g can support.Can i use only one (01) Cisco 1200 AP with 802.11g.Thanks

mferhai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following command appears in the command reference but doesn't appear in the CLI: dot11 dot11Radio 0 antenna-alignmentI've tried this command on c1200 AP's with 12.3(2)JA and also a couple of older 12.2 versions. They all respond with Unrecogniz...

robertc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is using Desktop Utility to gain wireless access using 802.1g. Client is set to use static username/password for physical network access, then windows user/password for further access. Client get prompted for network username/...

ctheisen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have set up a 1310 WAP that is available to users with wireless cards from many vendor types. Some of the cards are b, some are b/g and some are g only. I have had a lot of dropped connections and would like to know if a b connection is en...

cowens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new intallation (external 10 AP's) but, have difficulty maintaining connection to when roaming between AP's. The VPN client looses connection and the wireless adapter drops the IP address. We are using WPA TKIP and Protected EAP authenicati...

czarman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card