Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to justify the $600+ Per AP for the AP1200 802.11G unit (AP1231G-A-K9) to my management we have a small office of 50 people with a 2611XM router.. is the only real differance between 1100 & 1200 the multiple radio functionality. & metal ca...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have read the Cisco brochures, where the range of PtP Cisco Aironet 1400 equipment with optional parabolic dish 28 dBi antennas, is 19 (in one of them) or 21 (in another brochure) Km at 54 Mbps. That's around 12 and 13 miles, respectively....

Hi,I've read in some Cisco document that you should not have more than 30 APs in the same WDS domain. I have over 100 APs in a campus wide installation that are all on the same management (native) vlan. So they are all in the same IP subnet. What'...

mlapointe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received a new AIR-PWRINJ3 for my AP350 (someone lost the original one) and when I plug it in I get power, but nothing on the ethernet side. I've verified that the CAT5 cable, port and Access Point are in good working condition. Could it be a ...

I have an Aironet 340 Bridge which recently stopped functioning with the following symptoms:1. The ethernet light is steady amber (even when disconnected, and the 10BaseT lights continue to flash when disconnected).2. The status light is steady red.3...

I bought 2 AP1231G (802.11g) last week. And I tried to install them in our office When I use my notebook with 802.11g Wireless adaptor , the connection between AP1231G and my notebook is normal But when I use 802.11b Wireless adaptor , the AP1231G c...

logintck by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an ethernet network with a Win2k domain and what I would like to do is convert a few of the rooms to wireless. I'm not sure what I need to do to get started. I have looked at the US Robotics website and they have something called the N...

incyte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help a rf beginner:1.Can the rate between AP and client been shiftet (e. g. from 11 to 5.5 mbps) during the transmission of a frame? Or only between two frames?2.How does an AP recognize the sending speed of an ap (and vice versa)? Do both use...

reinke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card