cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I need to setup a vlan that I can use for Layer 3 on our wireless controller that is built into our Cisco 3650 switches. I do have the wireless setup on the controller working for the past few years without issues for the wireless data and gue...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hello team,Today i was trying to setup one SSID with 802.1x involvement of foreign and anchor wlc same like guest CWA.I don't know this is possible or not but after testing user is getting authentic successfully by ISE policy but not getting ip addre...

We have deployed our wireless setup - WLC 3504 -> AP3800 series -> Cisco ISE -> CORP-Wireless with Certificate. Everything is working as expected. However, our security engineer  has scanned using ''airmon-ng" scanning & logging all access point & cl...

Wesoley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to do some research on running the 9800 WLC on our 9407R switch. What exactly are the requirements for doing this. I understand that you need SD-WAN. Does that mean you need Cisco DNA. We have DNA advantage on our switches but we c...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have an installation with 9 APs (C1832/C1852) and we use EAP for authentication in our Wi-Fi network.Sometimes we see that part of users on loaded AP (15-20 active connected users) are disconnected from our WiFi network.On Windows PCs we col...

When I try to add an SNMPv3 user, I get the message "Auth Key and Encrypt key cannot be same."Is it possible to change the password policy security requirements settings on the controller so that the same Auth Key and Priv Key can be entered?Software...

Hello, I've recently migrated 1 building worth of access points to the new 9800WLC. Everything is working swimmingly, except Vocera Broadcasts, which use multicast. I have this working fine on my old 5508s. I've tried enabling global multicast under ...

k.aumell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guest users access wifi network via Guest ssid in WLC5520/AP3802. In page Monitor ---> Client ---> column Auth, some user passed auth, and other No, What reason can cause the issue? Please see the below. Thank you   

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I currenly have the WLC setup on our switches for our network and it's working fine for the laptops and other wireless devices. We just got a new Cisco phone system put in which replaced the outdated Cisco phone system. Along with that we also have t...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card