cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to find what vendors wireless cards will work with the Cisco 1200 access points that will be using an ACS server to authenitcate. I know that the Aiport Extreme and the Linksys WPC55AG supports LEAP.Does anyone know of other vendors that ...

I've recently installed WLSE 1.3 and upgraded to 2.0. On both versions I'm not receiving snmp traps from the WLSE on my network management system.Syslog is working a treat.When viewing the ADMINISTRATION->Appliance->snmpd.log I get the following out...

I need to configure another repeater hop to the root , I already configured the first repeater and its working fine , Is there any special configuration for the secound repeater , note that the parent I use for the secound repeater is the first re...

n-khouri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,In the 1200AP Documentation, there are several references to CLI. If I console into the device, I get a menu driven interface.How do I get to the CLI?Thanks

fpineda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On of my customers that has a fifty bridge node metro area network is interested in a maintance contract. I'm wondering if anyone has a contract along these lines that they could eMail/fax me, or any pointers on things that should be covered in the ...

westmanm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer's environment that use Catalyst 3550 switch at the edge. They are using L3 forwarding. No L2 or spanning tree is running at their environment. Therefore, Mobile IP needs to be implemented to enable L3 roaming instead of L2. a) Do...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone suggest the best way to avoid the interference to the wireless network from an outside wireless network. When a sniffer was connected these networks were found to be operating under different channels but we could see interference from t...

preetham by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've been noticing lateley that the forwarding state on the internal and external radios is 'Blocking' on some access points and 'Forwarding' on others. All of the access points are basically configured the same with the same code (12.03T) on them ...

bgerdon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some creative ideas to solve a mobility problem within our campus.Consider a mobile production cart with various video/audio equipment, including perhaps a PC and some video/audio equipment that needs a network connection. Not all of ...

We are working to install 3 floors worth of wireless in our office building, Which AP's would be the recomended ones? From what I take, the only differance between the three is upgradability. Is this correct?Thanks

haigb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not too familiar with Cisco's CLI. Does any body know of a good website\manual that gives the basic of how to use the CLI and the commands?Thanks

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently been infected with the w32/lovegate virus. It appears that we have gotten rid of the virus, however since it has come along we have had our users getting kicked off the network 4 or more times per day. It is only happening to users t...

dclaycomb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card