Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need a way to completely reset the 350 to a factory default config. The buttons on the web interface do not do a complete reset. My vlans still exist after the reset, and this is not desirerable. I'm sure there are other settings still hanging a...

sfeldmann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to some documentation on how to configure CiscoSecure ACS 3.1 and the wireless clients to work with wireless VLANs? I'm trying to use an Aironet 350 running 12.02T1 to test wireless VLANs, and the documentation I've found so far ...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've searched everywhere for this message showing up in my logs and can't find it anywhere. "BKeyXmit radio is not OK" It occurs every 90 seconds. Firmware version is 11.10T1.

medic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When used in a peer-to-peer configuration, what security is used to protect your data when using the Aironet 350 Adapter? Are the new WEP ehancements (TKIP, MIC, broadcast key rotation) automatically turned on, or do they only get used when associat...

esdouglas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have (12) AP-1200's running code 12.02t(no Vlan) EAP Authentication and this is my issue:11 off the 12 AP's are repeaters with an IP address and the 12th AP is the root.I can bring Up all the repeater AP's but, the second I bring Up the root AP my...

s.ingram by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do somebody indicate me if there is an list about PCMCIA (third parts) compatibily with Aironet 350?Thank youLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm trying to do EAP-TLS and for some reason every time I start authentication, the first time it tries, it fails with this error message:EAP retry limit reached for Station (StationName)And then almost exactly 1 minute later, it will try to aut...

Hi! We have AP1100 and Cisco client cards with the latest ACU installed. For authentication we use LEAP with Odyssey as the radius server. On Odyssey I´ve configured reauthentication every 2 hours. How can I check, that the WEP key has realy changed?...

Hi,We have a wireless network, and we use LEAP authetictaion. Now the problem is that we cannot update (sottware updates, scrips,installations, etc..) users anymore like before when they used the wired network. The updates are sent before the user ...

jpersyn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone using AiroPeek on with WinXP Pro and 350 PCcard talking to 350 APs successfully? If so, what driver combination(s)? We've just tried installing AiroPeek NX, and after downgrading drivers to meet the Wildpackets instructions we get the BlueS...

Hi! Cisco released a new firmware for their APs which now support WPA.But I´ve not found an Information about configuring an client with the latest ACU version to support WPA.Greetings,Rouven

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card