cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I thought I had done this successfully before in an older version, so I think I may have a firmware problem.With 3 BR352 running 12.01T, if I set the root to turn off the Ethernet port (or unplug it) it immediately loses the two non-root bridges. Res...

Hi,there.I am configuring wireless Lan for one customer.but need your help!The senario is :1.a recktangle building with 6 floors above ground,1 foor under ground 2.rooms are distributed at the two sides along the east,south and north aisles.The demen...

xmtian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 350 using ACS for admin authentication. One thing I have not tested yet is how to access the 350 when I have no network connectivity to the RADIUS server. Has anyone tested this? How do I access the AP if the RADIUS server is unavailable....

dladen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several aironet devices. We are an ISP, and we don't have wireless solution engine, but we have to upgrade firmware in several device:Bridges,acces points, workgroup bridges. I read an snmp OID which I can tell the device to upgrade firmware....

s.matyas by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone know a solution for the following problem:i have dumped the config from a wgb. i want to ftp the config to a new wgb and also want to have the eap password in the config.is there a syntax to add the password to the config like:@346 eap ...

Is it possible to map authenticated users to a specific group within active directory. Explaing the scenario might help support this question.I have a Cisco Secure ACS Radius server, that services clients other than LEAP authentication. I don't wan...

pallette by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the remote bridge in a LEAP authentication setup require Full Encryption to be setup on the security page? All the documentation I can find indicates that the UID and PWD on the Bridge ID page are all that is required. The setup works fine, I ...

chris.roy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm faced with installing a WLAN between two buildings. They're about 2 KM a part. I think I have line of sight between the two, but is there any way to be absolutely sure. I'm wondering if I purchased one of those little laser thingies if ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is is possible to use Windows IAS Service (Windows 2000) for MAC-Based-Authentication of Wireless Clients ? The AP is Cisco 1200.On the same note, can IAS be used for PEAP Authentication ?Do i need to install some ServicePacks for this ?Regards\\ ...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed an AP1200 with an IP obtained through DHCP reservation (MAC address). I have a linux DHCP server serving 30 IP addresses in the same network where the AP is connected. I am doing some tests with a PC WinXP SP1 wireless client (using ...

ramada by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to autenticate admin users in a AP350 with v12.01T1, with a tacacs+ server (ACS v3.1).I configured on the AP350 an authentication server, port 49, tacacs, correct key, etc.I configured the aaa client, users, etc, and I obtain in the ACS "faile...

Here's a specific example, I gather this information via the web interface by going to the Associations table, then click the MAC address/link of a connected client:MAC: 00:04:5a:ef:bf:70To Station:Total Bytes OK:4963928How what is the OID for that v...

kmleon by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card