cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have two 350 bridges running approx 2/3 miles with 21dbi yagi antennas. The uplink is continuously dropping with no pattern showing. The 350's are running the latest version of code. Tried with and without encryption, tried with the beacon rate at ...

bernards by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP 1200 doesnot boot up. When I tried to boot it up, it gives the following error: "The system unable to boot automatically because there are no bootable files to boot." Than it displays the software version of the AP and Cisco contact info. After di...

I have a user that is running windows me. I installed a 350 series wireless PCI NIC and it will connected and then disconnect for the AP. I have changed out the NIC, changed PCI slots, updated drives, ACU and firmware on the NIC, but nothing helps....

j-mason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a laptop with WinXP and Linux installed, last week, I update the drivers for the Cisco Aironet 350 cards from MS windows-update.Now everytime I use a card on WinXP then it never works again under Linux.Windows Aironet driver version is 8...

sfandino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloTwo monts ago we installed two BR3500 succesfully. One as a root and the other one as a non-root BR, there are parox 400 metters between each BR and no fhysical interference. But since last week the end users in the wired Lan in the non-root BR ...

datagini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helllo We are using LEAP authentication with CSACS internal user database to authenticate our wireless users. We are using the latest ACU from Cisco and for some reason when we start the LEAP auth process, it takes up to 3 minutes on the finding doma...

So, we are about to embark on building a wireless network infrastructure using 1220 AP's. So far all wireless clients use Cisco cards and Win2k.People are interested in all sorts of wireless devices now, some including built in wireless nics or no p...

rmiles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several outdoor sites with multiple BR350's in the same cabinet. In a drive to clean everything up, I am moving to rack mounting everything in Purcell NEMA cabinets. I plan on removing all of the the 'wall-wart' power supplies and replacing th...

pkranz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card