cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,A quick question - has anyone tried associating a WGB 350 to an Orinoco AP-1000 and successfully pass traffic through it? If so, are there any special settings that need to be made on the WGB or the access point?Thanks,Ravi

rsimhamb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3725 router running 12.2 with a 4 port BRI module. We have had it running using one of the bri ports out to the internet fine. However we have now connected up a remote office using one of the other bri ports to a seperate isdn line, this li...

mike.f by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find documentation on how to configure the following scenario:ACU on XP or Win2k --> 350AP --> ACS3.1 --> NDS (my external database). I want to use dynamic WEP and have heard that PEAP is the only way to do this. Can anyone show me a...

joshw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone successfully implemented a PEAP wireless solution? I have PAEP authentication working with a client using Cisco ACS 3.1 and authenticating with OTP (SecureID). Everything works great, except that when the user logins into windows 2000 th...

I can't get this combo working. Any assistance would be great.ACS 3.1 with certs installed and PEAP / EAP-TLS enabled.XP laptop with 350 PCMCIA card with newest firmware.User database is Active Directory (RADIUS works for IOS and PIX okay)AP1200 with...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Cisco Aironet PCI cards in Linux, when one mashine is playing the role of AP and the other is a client. The problem is that once assigned the channel remains the same on the client and AP mashine. I'm looking for a solution for this problem...

I've got a pair of 350 series bridges (12.0.1T) that are setup in a point-to-point configuration with one bridge acting as root, and the other as non-root without clients. They are configured for LEAP, MIC, TKIP, key rotation, and MAC authentication...

d.parks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading a 340 to 12.01T the internal radio doesn't associate with the parent and the error message "Too many stations in BSS" keeps scrolling on the AP console. What is it trying to tell me?

Hello, can you plug both radios (2.4ghz and 5ghz) in the 1200 at the same time so that existing clients (up to 11meg) can still communicate with new clients (up to 54meg)? thanks

candv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently working on a solution for a client that would require running VOIP over a Cisco 350 multi bridge. Has anyone had any experience doing this? If so was it succesful and were you satisfied with the results?

jcomca by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card