cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM) Subcommittee E 17.51, which deals with Vehicle Roadside Communication, recently approved a new DSRC standard at 5.9 GHz that particularly relates to communication between roadside de...

thetaxi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm searching for the possibility of connecting two router over GSM/GPRS network. On our central site we can connect the router to the GSN node of the operator. But on the remote side what can we connect a GPRS modem to the router to go throug...

kuozeroz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two questions about Aironet 1200:- Are the filtering functionnalities the same as on Aironet 350? Does it allow to do filtering on destination MAC/IP address?- Cisco Aironet 1200 is able to both communicate with 802.11 a and .11 b termin...

I have 3 points X, Y and Z. Y is the cental point equiped with one bridge 340 and 12dbi omni antenna, the others sites have one bridge 340 and Yagi 13.5 dbi antennas each of them. They are configured with 11 Mbps speed. From X to Y is 1,8 kms and Y t...

nparra by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In researching the Cisco 802.11a products, I have seen the mention of the Aironet 1200 series which features an access point for thoroughput up to 54megabits per second for users within a building. Does Cisco offer an 802.11a bridge yet for intra bu...

rrange by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While attempting a firmware upgrade on a 340 series wireless bridge, the bridge stopped responding. The status indicator LED is permanenntly red while the network indicator blinks amber. Console does not respond. Does anyone know of way to fix this?...

When using the Bridge Outdoor Calculation Utility from Cisco i notice the cable drop down menu only includes the old STD type cables. Now Cisco have EOL'd the STD and 75ft cable, replaced with the LL cables, AIR-CABxxxLL-R products how does the calcu...

We have aironet 1200 APs. We use 11.42T firmwareIn the following configuration, we don' t have radio link:AP/root <------ Site Survey ClientHas anybody idea about this situation......The Antennas are good because it works in the AP/root <----- Rep...

s.matyas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently : Using Static WEP Goal: Provide technology that is both moderately simple to implement and more secure than Static WEP.I have all Cisco APs. 20 Cisco LAN adapters using LEAP dynamic WEP. I will add 10 hand held devices plus 300 laptops ...

tsennett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card