cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have Lucent Orinoco PCMCIA cards in our laptops and have just purchesed some Aironet 350's, they work ok with the Orinoco drivers and client manager software,but i can't get the Cisco client ACU software to recognise the cards as i want to get t...

mike.f by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A couple of months ago, I installed three Aironet 350 Bridges, each connected to directional antenna via LMR400 cable. The directionals are pointed towards an access point at the front of the campus. After abou 36-48 hours of use, the ethernet ports ...

What are the other vendor's 802.11b PCMCIA card that are compatible (tested) with Cisco WLAN Aironet solution ? And what are the watch-outs in using these cards ? Thanks !

tj6512 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have heard many different things about what cards work with Mac OS software and I am confused. I have a Mac Lab with several older computers (OS-7) and some newer computers with (OS-8,9) on them. What cards if any will work in those machines? It...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What experience does the group have with roaming under LEAP?What type of delay do you see when roaming between APs in an office, warehouse, or manufacturing environment.I would expect that the windows clients would and could do this pretty seemlessly...

bpowell by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to get an Aironet 350 to communicate successfully with a LinkSys WAP. Has anyone succeeded with this?I've tried all the obvious - same ssid, no WEP, setting the WAP to different channels, long/short preamble. The WAP works with a LinkSys P...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card