cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,    Can someone please confirm on the environmental ratings for CAB-ETHRJ45-M12-10? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/industrial-wireless-3700-series/datasheet-c78-734968.pdf I don't find any documentation for t...

Good Morning.  I am trying to help a customer deploy a potential mesh solution.  It is a hospital and what they are looking to do is deploy a 1540/1560 series access point, as a RAP, on the exterior of the hospital to cover an area that has mobile un...

First....I am NOT a network technician, so - some of the information you all may want may not be included below. So, if you need some more details I can ask my network team. I am posting on this community because I am the primary person who has been ...

JDemmi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to configure OfficeExtend AP. Based on cisco document, I need to enable OfficeExtend. But I cannot find enable OfficeExtend on the page with ios version 8.5 and 8.10. Below first screenshot is standard with enable OfficeExtend, and second p...

2.PNG 1.PNG

Hello,  We inherited a catalyst 6500 along with a WISM from another department. It is newer than the WLC 4402 we have been using. I have managed to clean off most of the department specific info and get my interface/vlan info setup without any issue....

Hi all,I want to create my first mesh network with 2802 as controller and RAP and a 3802 as a MAP.I am still a little bit unclear about the backhaul.Will the 5GHz soly used for the backhaul traffic or will clients also be able to use the 5GHz ?And if...

jordan72 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was wondering what the function is of the port labelled with number 15 in the diagram below:it is labelled as an LTE Provision port.I was looking to find a way to configure LTE band aggregation recently. Is it configured through this port? ...

0801B2FE-4606-4D14-B326-A57B08C55799.jpeg
AlexW22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Below screenshot is where we can configure HA for vWLC C9800. Why "Local IP" and "Remote IP" cannot be input?  Is this because its virtual one? Thank you  

1.PNG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card