cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have this old AIR-AP1252G-A-K9 (which i downgraded from autonomous to light using the c1250-rcvk9w8-tar.124-21a.JA image) connected to a vWLC  AIR-CTVM-K9-8-0-152-0 running the trial license. They used to bind till yesterday when I cleared the vWLC...

juantovarm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I licenced my ewc (catalyst 9100AX) with Smart Software Manager with a token. It is possible to disconnect the administration network of the internet ? Will the licence work for ever or internet is needed to check periodically the to...

Torken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to Sign a Cisco WLC 2504 Web GUI Certificate with pf sense Root Ca or Sub CA I really dont know much about the standards for certs and I am having a hard time understanding what kind of cert the WLC wants

Hi, I am using at home a Cisco Aironet 2602 at home configured with the autonomous image. It is connected to my non wifi router. I am trying to enable the WPS (WI-FI Protected Setup) because my washer doesn't have a UI where I can insert the credenti...

I have a fresh HA install, not net placed in production.it is on the shipped 16.12.02sas there are to code chains, 16..  and 17..I was wondering what was the current preferred.I did notice we have not gotten around to licensing the stack..

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card