Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello i have Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller with version 8.9.111.0  and i have 13  acces point 1815i cisco  but the problem    that only access point 1815i is not discovred by wlcV      and all 13 AP  are same version 8.5.140  . so   wlcV can dico...

Hi looking for a little advice, what exactly is 'Signal Quality' shown in the attached image (taken from Cisco controller)?Is it the same as RSSI (dBm) or SNR? And what do the values on the image tell me about all three user's Wi-Fi connections? Is 0...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Customer is replacing a 2504 with two 3504 in HA. Also replacing APs 1702i with 2802i. For faster migration, software version was kept the same, 8.5.131.2504's configuration was uploaded via GUI and converted using TAC's WLC Config Converter a...

I'm installing a 1562E with an ANT2513 however I cannot find how to change the AP to use 2.4GHz on ports 1 and 2 then 5GHz on ports 3 and 4 which appears to be a requirement for this antenna. Running 8.5.161 code currently.

aohareuri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC4402/4404 firmware images? This WLC is EOL and thus images are no longer available from Cisco. My lab WLC has 7.0.240 code and was hoping you may have something newer. I got my hands on a couple of 3600 series APs for my lab, but this AP is only s...

Hello,I have a wireless network built with Cisco WLC 5520 (in HA), AP 3702 and AP 3802. WLC is running code 8.5.135.0.APs are placed in the bldg. considering user density and after a proper site survey. Distance between APs is not more than 15m.When ...

Is there any document related to rogue accesspoint management and is rogue AP containment consider as best practise also what is the best practise for 802.11b,g,n,ac thoughput setting. 1 to 11 mbps should be dsiabled and for n nd ac 7mpbs should be d...

Hello Experts, Here is my scenario:I have two Radius server(Cisco ISE) installed in my company and all corporate clients are authenticating via these RADIUSE server using EAP-TLS. Now due to office 365, we have few new clients which dont have our com...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card