cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Question for the group:  I have a client that is already setup with one SSID that uses 802.1x authentication.  Now they are wanting an additional SSID setup with the same type of authentication but with a different AD group.  Is that possible?  When ...

Hi, I have deployed a C9800-CL on VMware, inside ESX I can see three interfaces.. But on the Controller there is only two. Does anyone have any idea what has happened to the missing interface? RegardsIan

ivickery by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am not sure how many of you are seeing problem like me, In my 9800-CL HA SSO deployments active role switchover occurs from chassis 1 to chassis 2, show chassis says chassis 1 is removed, active chassis logs ha_port tx hang message, by looking ...

I just set up a Cisco 5508 WLC and a 3702 AP. The AP is in flexconnect mode. Both the link to the WLC and AP are trunks. Both are using VLAN 255 as their managment ip. Facing the AP I used "switchport trunk native vlan 255", and am able to reach it o...

I'm installing a few WAPs in very difficult to reach locations. Does anyone have any recommendations on a remote serial console device I can connect to the serial port on the WAP that I can run an extra cat6 cable to at the time of install? I'd rathe...

Dears,I have problem with AIR-AP1852I-I-K9 it was working from 2 days, today i have if flush (RED), i have connected form console i have found the below and no user name or password appear  r no heartbeat fo r 180s[*01/31/2021 07:58:38.6089] watchdog...

Vencola by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo all,we need to update our vWLCs and we want to go for 8.10.130.The release notes only describe an update path from 8.5.x. Does anyone know if we have to take a extra step for this update(in our case from 8.3.143 to 8.5.x)? Or can we directly up...

Hi,I'm wondering if anyone here can tell me where to find the radiation pattern for Cisco Aironet Air-AP1832i.To me, it looks like the illustration is wrong for the Cisco Aironet 1830/1850. At least for 5-GHz.Thanks.ref.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/...

rwasshaug by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card