Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC4402/4404 firmware images? This WLC is EOL and thus images are no longer available from Cisco. My lab WLC has 7.0.240 code and was hoping you may have something newer. I got my hands on a couple of 3600 series APs for my lab, but this AP is only s...

Hello,I have a wireless network built with Cisco WLC 5520 (in HA), AP 3702 and AP 3802. WLC is running code 8.5.135.0.APs are placed in the bldg. considering user density and after a proper site survey. Distance between APs is not more than 15m.When ...

Is there any document related to rogue accesspoint management and is rogue AP containment consider as best practise also what is the best practise for 802.11b,g,n,ac thoughput setting. 1 to 11 mbps should be dsiabled and for n nd ac 7mpbs should be d...

Hello Experts, Here is my scenario:I have two Radius server(Cisco ISE) installed in my company and all corporate clients are authenticating via these RADIUSE server using EAP-TLS. Now due to office 365, we have few new clients which dont have our com...

Spoiler  Hi Dears,  I have a problem with AP Air-CAP2602e-e-K9  I can't access it via console, and these symbols are appearing. Kindly note that the AP is in standalone mode. 

Hello guys!How can I identify which FUS is running on WLC 2504?Is it version 1.9.0.0 or version 2.0.0.0?I know it's one of two versions, but how do I identify which one?The documentation does not make it clear! (Cisco Controller) >show sysinfoManufac...

danibqb01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am approaching the DNA world for the first time. In particular, I am studying for a non-fabric WiFi DNA topology easy to expand with flexconnect in the brunch sites and guest wifi.I wanted to ask what is the added value of Prime and if ...

f.dip by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our data center pooched our power and now I can no longer login to the WLC 5508. I believe the APs just bridge. Should they continue to work OK if the WLC is messed up following the unplanned reboot?  I've tried my known UID/password and default admi...