cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, everyone. I have a question. Please help me. I am doing user authentication with 802.1x on a specific WLAN.And there is'enable session timeout' option in WLAN->Advanced.This option is the timeout value for re-authentication of the wireless dev...

wjsenqkf2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have a root - non root wireless bridge between an ap802 (root) and an ap1142 (non root with wirelss client) on the 2,4 GHz.Basically the ap1142 connects to the ap802 and give access to a wireless device that in most of the case do not procuc...

Hello,i'm using AP3802I as ME and AP2702I joined to the controller thru unmanaged switch, coverage is amazing but the users get always drop while roaming between the two AP's  64 bytes from 10.10.20.4: icmp_seq=49 ttl=255 time=111.947 ms64 bytes from...

bikoo106 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to purchase a second AC140 for the house to extend coverage. I can connect to another switch via POE can I still extend the same SSIDs and VLAN trunks to the second unit or do I need to setup a new AP with different SSIDs? Thanks

dddcooke1 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Hopefully an easy one...  Is IPSK supported with mobility anchor?  I can't find anything to say it is though I also can't find anything to say it isn't... As the RADIUS request is coming from the foreign controller I can't see why it wouldn't ...

R M C by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card