cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of 5508-HA-SSO, when I need to restart both simultaneously (Active and Standby), the Access Points end up associating in other Wireless Controllers that we have on the network with other software versions. There are Mobility Groups conf...

danibqb01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I get the latest version of the Firmware for AIR-AP1231G-A-K9.  I need the version that has the option for using the AP as a bridge with root and non-root. Thanks for any help  

pruter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a bit of a curious problem with a Chromecast where the device shows up on the WLAN (VLAN 3) to the mobile device, but not to browsers in the LAN (VLAN 30). I am following the setup for the "scenario 2" where the SSID multicast interfac...

Hello,  I have an AP Aironet 1832i with Mobility Express 8.8 installed, and I can't seem to find the following:- Session Timeout (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-8/config-guide/b_cg88/wlan_timeouts.html). It mentions I nee...

Untitled.png
cam0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone. Now I'm building WLC and AP by building a new site.The configuration is 1 WLC, 14 APs, and I would like to have the AP manage traffic if the WLC fails later.So I'm trying to do AP mode with Flexconnect, but the clients say they can't...

jykim by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to configure AP 3800 support 5GHz with below commands but not succeed(please see attached file also). Please help (Cisco Controller) >config 802.11-abgn band ap VNSGNB09AP 5GHzRadio [Slot 0] does not have external antenna plugge...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card