Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Helloi have a controller virtual with version 8.9.111 and i have controler moblity express 1815i with version 8.8.100  so i need how I  can join this acces point 1815i with controller virtual with version 8.8.100 ??!, what is the solution ?, If i tr...

Hi Guys,So I recently exporting my WLC log to Splunk. I realized some of the logs are not so informational for me. For example, WIPS cannot contain rogue AP.I already untick the Rogue AP option on Trap Controls, but still got this message forwarded. ...

WIPS Cannot Contain Rogue AP.PNG SNMP Trap Controls.PNG

Hi all,I have issue with AP1852e, runs Mobility Express mode. Could you please help me ?Model: AIR-AP1852E-S-K9OS version: 8.5.120.0However, it's restarted frequently 1 time/1 day. I show log and it shows that as below: *Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_0: Feb 14 09...

Hello,Looking for some advice in relation to our Wireless infrastructure.Large campus network, approx 50 wiring closets, collapsed-core configuration at present (soon to be migrated to 3-teir).We have two Wism2's configured in HA connected to the cor...

If you adjust the location of an AP on a single floor in prime will CMX pick up that kind of change automatically or will I have to export the floor and import that data into CMX? Thank you, Paul

1.CAPWAP AP cannot be recognized by C9120 with EWC installed after installing EWC, confirm with "show ap summary" and AP will show "0". C9800-AP # show ap summaryNumber of APs: 0 Is this due to not applying Smart Licensing? 2. How do you change the c...

Hi there, I have a question please regarding the wireless interference between 2 radios operating at the same channel, does the RSSI value of the channel causing the interference makes the interference stronger or weeker? I mean, if we have 2 access ...

Hi All, I wanted to check how other do this in their networks. We are setting up a new wireless network and need to authenticated the APs as they are connected to the network using EAP-FAST. The network has been configured in closed mode using ISE. T...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have installed many Cisco APs? In dem floor map I can see that many APs send with low transmit power. The users complain about low signal strenght. Where can I see the transmit power on the WLC gui and how can I change the transmit power onl...

alkei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While reading the documentation for using 802.11k, am i correct in assuming that this function will not work if the clients are not CCX compatible? Most of the clients are iOS devices and are showing on the controller "Home Page" as being CCXv0. Th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card