cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

AP Model: IW3702-2E-UXK9Software Version 8.2.161.0Boot Version 15.3.0.0 WLC: 5520Software Version 8.2.161.0 We are currently experiencing an issue with WAPs becoming unregistered and when trying to re-register, we see BAD_ADDRESS in the DHCP scope - ...

I know what it does, it uses the IP address of the dynamic interface associated with the WLAN as the source instead of the management interface, but due to my lack of experience in the wireless field, I was wondering why would you use that feature? I...

I am hitting bug CSCvh27872  - Cannot login to the GUI after upgrading to 8.0.150 I have reset the password via the CLI, but no luck. Bug ID says there is no workaround.Wondering if anyone has found one. I created a similar post to the BUG ID, but ho...

Bill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Wireless Controller 3504 running 8.10.112.0. I use this WLC for two site, both of them running flexconnect mode. On 1 site, I have a SSID using PSK as security. Recently, some endpoint (android smartphone) cannot connect to that SSID...

Hi,    Can Someone help me on the Issue in the 2800 Access points which is integrated with 5520 controller.    All AP's in the WLC randomly re-joining with the controller and giving the below error in the AP logs. Below logs are repeating many times ...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the ac information following:  show sysinfoManufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cisco ControllerProduct Version.................................. 7.2.110.0Bootloader Ver...

fishlonely by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been asked to deploy wireless in an enclosed parking garage structure (still open to environment elements though).  It is 7 floors and it's your standard parking garage.  This parking garage will be used for general use wifi, nothing too spe...

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

One of the goals of the virtual interface on a WLC is to attend DHCP requests, the IP of this virtual interface must not be pingable but is used for DHCP requests... and from clients perspective the virtual interface address is the DHCP server ip add...

hello, I have a wireless network built with Cisco WLC 5520 (in HA), AP 2800. WLC is running code 8.3.133.0. Randomly, client roaming goes wrong, all I can found in the debug client is this :xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx : MAC of clientyy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy : BSSID *...

Hello Experts, WLC:5520 in HA SSO , version 8.5.151.0AP:2802I WLAN: 802.1X+CCKM I am getting wlan disconnection in between for many clients: Data rate enabled for 802.11b/g/b:  9 - Supported12 - mandatoryrest above are supported. Data rate enabled fo...

Hi Team,Need your inputs on the below query. I need to upgrade the code on 3504 in HA mode to 8.5.161 from 8.5.135.Please ensure if the steps below are good to upgrade code without breaking the HA.1. Save current config. Copy the 8.5.161 image from T...

andags by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a hard time finding the correct documentation/answer to add another VLAN to an Aironet Wireless bridge.  I just inherited this setup & still coming up to speed. Have 3 existing Cisco AIRBR 1410 & I need to add another VLAN to the bridge group....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card