cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two 5508 controller and 130 APsfirst WLC 8.0.140, 250 AP licenses and 90 APs joinedsecond WLC 8.3.150, 50 AP licenses and 40 APs joined1 .When updating first to 8.3.150, there stop working web and ssh, and half of APs have lost. Nothing intere...

zigshe001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Can anyone let me know how can I migrate my physical 3504 wireless setup to Cisco mobility express virtual wireless controller setup. Any document or link for same will be highly appreciated.

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to add a new 1141N-A-K9 AP. I have 2 existing APs of the same kind up and running in my environment. I have copied the config from the running APs (AP2 and AP3) to this new AP (AP5) with no luck. Users cant authenticate to it. It conn...

NetEng20k by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a bug that causes an SSID to broadcast even when disabled?  We are rolling out our enterprise wireless and discovered a disabled SSID from two different 4800 access points.  It cleared when the devices were rebooted.  Using InSSID...

Jake K. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 2802I AP that is showing as connected on the switchport.  It was only pulling 15400 watts.  I manually set the power consumption to 26000 watts and then restarted the port.  I then reverted back to power inline auto and now it pulls the cor...

Our 2802 AP is configured for logging to a syslog server on facility local0 and severity informational. On the syslog server we are not receiving logs at all. In TCPdump we see that the APs are logging facilitiy local1 and syslog10.  Our 1142 and 350...

steiostb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i have three wlc'sin the network In order to accommodate 2802i access points in the wlc(ABC) ,planning to upgrade the wlc -ABC to 8.2.151.SIn this case  please confirm whether the anchor wlc(BBBB) needs to to upgraded to the same IOS?Is there is...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card