cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are receiving bucketloads of messages similar to the below  %CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH: duplex mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet2/0/40 (not half duplex) When I look at the AP it always shows as DC / Full Power rather than POE / Full Power. What e...

I am going from a 100 license to a 250 license of the 5508 model.  I have tftpd64 installed on my laptop and my laptop is configured with ip 192.168.1.2 while the controller is 192.168.1.1.  My question is can someone guide me to the correct 'path" c...

Ferric by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9800 and MIB

Hello, Which MIB do we have to use for checkMK to monitor the wireless controller c9800-40, did not find it with the mib-locator tool. Thanks, Peter

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very old WLC (4402) that I inherited at a client site. One of the access-points that connects to this WLC had to be wiped and re-installed, and since it is not a LWAPP, I am a bit unsure as how to get this to connect to the WLC The AP requir...

Hello all, I am beginner in the world of wireless , and i need your help about the differents types of licences  and how to deploy it on cisco wlc 5520 . DTLS , RTU and DNA smart licence. Best reagrdsAkram 

Hi community, This issue is happening from while to while on my pre-production WLAN environment. My AP is showing Admin status Enabled but Operational status Down.AP radios are Admin enabled, both 802.11a and 802.11b/g networks are enable, country co...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of upgrading Cisco 2504 WLC from 8.2.166.0 to 8.5.135.0.In doing this I have seen in many places, the command "config advanced backup-controller primary/secondary" is used before the upgrade. Please be kind to explain me the use o...

Version 8.3.133.02960SAIR-AP2802I-E-K9I'm trying to reclaim some power budget on a 2960S so that I can power more 2802I.I've been using variations on the following:power inline static max 26000power inline auto max 26000power inline consumption 26000...

I got questions: 1.Is there any way on WLC or LAP to check lightweight AP is actually broadcasting ssid and which ssids they’re broadcasting? 2. In Flexconnect LAP, what is the meaning of “sh dot11 vlan” vs “sh vlan”?

fujovoris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card