cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I have a Cisco 2504 WLC with 5 APs and 3 SSID. I have a problem with some users, the WLC disconnects them constantly and when I see my logs I obtain the next error: Thu Feb 23 14:31:06 2017 WPA MIC Error counter measure activated on Radio wi...

Hi all,Im working to develop a mobile network with the follow infrastructure Hosts 3 and 4 will be static point (cabled points) but, hosts 5,6 and 7 must be mobiles (satellite connections). Would be necessary to create an ad-hoc network with this top...

ad-hoc net.PNG

I have a Mac Book Pro in a corporate environment that  continues to connect to a AP at 2.4 ghz when there are 5 ghz AP(s) with higher RSSI and are physically closer to the client. An example: Client will (usually) connect to AP "A" at 5 ghz for an 1-...

I'm trying to set up a DHCP Pool for a Cisco 1542i AP using the GUI. When I input the following information and press apply it just goes to a white screen and seemingly deletes all the info I just input. When I revisit the DHCP tab it's reset to the ...

HiI have two controllers running code 6.0.182 and one guest controller with same version.I can see the tunnel UP(Both control and data path) in both controller.Guest users are authenticated by web authentication.Suddenly guest users become too slow t...

Dear Cisco communityI have a 2 question about new wireless controller 9800Our partner is about to purchase 3504 WLC to replace 2504. But when entering https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/3504-wireless-controller/index.html Cisco offers to...

Hi,There's something not really clear for me in the release Note of 8.5.151.0 :From 8.0.x.x => You can upgrade directly to Release 8.5.151.0With a Note : This is applicable only to Cisco 5508 Wireless Controller and Cisco WiSM2. And below there's ano...

stfneo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,i read a lot of discussions about this issue (same problem a new 2802 doesnt work, but old 2702 works fine). Not sure about country domain (its B now), 2702  has Asee log below: CAPWAP State: Init[*02/19/2020 17:14:28.1597][*02/19/2020 17:14:...

sergo777 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller with software version 8.3.131.0. But the problem also occured with the former 8.1.102.0 software version.   All APs are running in FlexConnect Mode. Moreover we assign an "External WebAuthentication ACL" ...

PERI_Admin by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is no information about the flash size of AP1542 in data sheet or config guides.Does any one know the flash size of AP1542 ? And any document to prove? ThanksHaluk

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card