cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I manage a pair of Flex 7510 WLCs. Both are identically setup. I noticed on one it says FRA Operation state: DownAny reasons or this?  Thanks.

I'm implementing TLS Syslog for a MobilityExpress WLC (AIR-AP1815I-E-K9/8.8.120.0).There is amazingly few documentation on this subject.I did setup a debian rsyslog service on Debian 10, with a self-signed PKI.I did setup the WLC with these commands:...

Resolved! Guest redirection

HiNot sure this is really an Wireless controller/ISE issue however I'll start here.I have a guest wireless setup using ISE for the self registration portal.  The client joins the SSID and is redirected to the internal ISE page.  They register there a...

Hi, Were running the 9800-80 in the lab with 16.12.01s. One thing that i cant find in the catalyst wlc is the information about clients with regards to spatial streams, current connection speed and channel width - is this anywhere to be found? Theres...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there any plan to support dACLs in the WLC?As far as I know, SGACLs are supported, right? What's the difference between both if, in the end the SAGCLs implement filters based on destination ports, the IP addressing? Regards.

Hello, I have kind of a weird one here.. Starting around the 1st of the month, (start of the school year, so more wireless clients have joined) I have been getting complaints about intermittent wifi connections. It doesn't matter if its a Windows, Ap...

I was wondering if there are ways to enable and disable the A and G radios based on the AP group that they are in.  The only way i see on actually disabling them has to be done at the global level, nothing specific to the AP group itself.  Is really ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card