Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am using Cisco 2800 AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 use in standalone mode as a controller and access point. I have created 3 ssid on it. My problem is test1 ssid broadcast arp request is seeing on test2 ssid.  Is there any way to disable this. Thank you ...

Hi, I would like to know if I can see CCX packets sent from RFID tag can be observed on WLC 3504 by using WAP371. To check the tag I wanted to check the connection from the WLC to the WAP, so I connected WAP371 to the port 1 of WLC 3504 and used show...

HI all,I have to configure the WLC 5520 (IOS 8.5.x) as Radius Server for wifi client.all the guides read refer to an external radius but I want to use the same wlc as radius, is it possible?can someone tell me the process?Thanks a lot. regards

Hi Is there an easy way to get all wireless clients usernames connected on an SSID from the cli? Cannot export or copy/paste from the clients page on the webpage.Thank in advance 

PaulHam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Current setup:2 x 8540 in HA SSO 8.3.120.0 (2000+ APs)2 x 8510 in HA SSO 8.5.140.0 (test controller but currently has 150+ APs on it)Both 8540 and 8510 in the same RF domain. Recently deployed Cisco 2800s in a new building – APs registered on test WL...

rf group leader issue.png
CiaranB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A design question...We have one main building and four close remote buildings at our location.  At the main building will be getting AT&T business fiber optic 50Mbps connection with 24 static IP addresses. One of the remote buildings is close enough ...