Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured Ap 1852 and it keeps on having foreign ip address. Initially I thought the Cisco switch that ap is connected to has dhcp configured. I removed that switch and configured dhcp, connect the ap but still the problem persists. I then re...

On prime, I receive link down events for my 3504 WLC all the time for unused ports. I read that I have to set Link Trap to disable on the unused ports would help. I did that unter Controller > Ports and it shows me status "disable" for link trap on m...

Hi Team,Please confirm whether this set up is  possible through Cisco ISE? WLC (cisco) and access points were locally situated  and the Access points were in local mode.  the wlan interface(corporate) is mapped to management interface.  And the requi...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 Cisco AP 1832 , we set one as ME ,other two are AP ,but we found these three will automatic reboot in 1- 3days,nearly 2day ,never less then 1 days,and never more than 3 days.I have tried several editions ,8.4,8.8,8.9 ,all the same situation...

Ericzhou by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Want to use the 1815 in Mobility Express mode for a corner case - to use in roaming site surveys. When the AP is moved form one location to another in the building it is powered down and then powered back up when it arrives at the new location where ...

pacavell by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 11 access points in the system. The distance between them is 80 mt. only the difference between 3 of them 450 mt. 2.4 MHz. Signals between operating devices are low. The current frequency settings are as shown in the picture. how the settin...

My network is a simple network: 1 Firewall, 1 switch, 1 WLC2504 and 7 AP-1832 If I wired my laptop to the switch and do speedtest.net, I get 900Mbs down, 900Mbs Up, which is the speed provided by our ISP 1GBPS. i am happy with that speed on LAN.If I ...

Can some one help me with the cisco recommended IOS version for the WLCs?I refered the linkhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/wireless-lan-controller-software/200046-tac-recommended-aireos.html#anc12 I have a 2504 WLC currently runni...

Hi guys,I have a problem with a Cisco Aironet 1815i.I have a Call Manager Server with DHCP and all telephones has a IP, all Pcs, but when I connect my Aironet 1815i (without config) It can't take an IP address.I want change the access point mode to b...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card