cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Problem   i have network managmnet 10.1.1.0 for acces point and network 17.20.128.0 /24 for client wirless Problem client wirless and accces point get the same network !!   So how i can allow client wirless get 172.20.128.0/24 and not 10.1.1.0/24  in...

I have a few questions to see if anyone has suggestions or more info. I've always been told to not mount an AP to an I-Beam as it messes with the signal. Now, we have a new warehouse being built and the entire ceiling structure is I-Beams.    So, How...

1) Does a NME-AIR-WLC6-K9  work with a Cisco 2911/k9 router 2) Would a used one include the SRE?3) If not, can the SRE be purchased separately -what is the part number?4) I want to add 1-2 access points (AIR-CAP3702i) to my home network - would I be ...

tnayak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Prime Infrastructure 3.5.  Under Unified AP (Inventory/Device Type), I have one 3702 AP listed as a Cisco 1040 Series AP.  After looking in several places, the Antena Name is Internal-1040-5.0GHz for this AP.  The model is listed as AIR-CAP37...

sbrock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a lot of 2702i APs in our environment. According to the below notice they are EOL soon. But what does it mean in reality? Can i run them 4 years more without any issues, or should i change them to 2802i? I understand that I will not be able t...

robo0003c by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not much experienced with WLC but I was deploying two 5520 WLCs and ran into this issue. These both are connected to a Nexus 9k, I have configured Management Port to have 10.8.3.97/24 with vlan tag 3 and made switchport an access port with acces...

Dear All, is it correct hat Cisco Prime Infrastructure does no longer have a JAVA Server included (as had been the case with its predecessor LMS Prime) ? It should all be HTML5-based, right ? Thanks and best regards, Thorsten  

Hello Experts,   MSE (8.0) has a clear documentation stating that it supports HA in both " Network Connected and Direct Connected" modes.   For CMX (10.x), I could not find any documentation stating whether it support "Direct connected" HA. Not sure ...

The AP has been down for about three minutes.   The LOG of the AP.   Do you have any idea what the problem is?   Toplology :  CAP2702E (AP) ㅡㅡ C2960XR ㅡㅡ C3850 ㅡㅡ CT5520 (WLC)   *Feb 14 19:14:38.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sen...

Hi Everyone, I have a mix of universal APs and AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 in my wireless environment. I have successfully primed some APs manually and via NDP in my environment, but I have these set of APs that have remained unprimed. I have checked their pro...

vezeh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!   Someone would explain me this information that i found in Cisco DS Power Injector 1550 series? I don't understand about "safety requirements" than the document cite. "When mounting the power injector on a vertical surface such as a wall, do not...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card