Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   We recently switched from using a AD credentials to log into the wireless network, to using public wifi.  There is no splash screen or authentication of any kind.  However, some students are having issues connecting to the public wifi.  Some...

tstrode01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Evening,   Here's a fun "where's Waldo" for anyone interested Let's say I have a couple hundred AP's connected to 4x 5508 WLC's. 2 WLC's are for Buildings A,B,C,D. 2 other WLC's are for building E,F,G,H All 4 WLC's point to the same ISE 2.3. 3 WLAN's...

Holding a CCNP Routing and Switching and CCNA Wireless, and all due to expire on the same date, can l just take the Route exam to renew CCNA Wireless along with retention of my CCNP Certification? Thanks

pmasson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aironet 1562I as a standalone Mobility Express master I have just purchased a brand new AIR-AP1562I-E-K9. - Seams that i have the wrong firmware on my AP. I need to install the Mobility Express version so the AP can act as standalone.  - I ...

I have just purchased a brand new AIR-AP-1852E-F-K9 32 Unit for our branches I connected the AP to the POE and it gets an ip. But the CiscoAirProvision SSID won't show up. After a lot of research I am a little bit confused. Maybe someone can help me....

firhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,My question is this: Can I use both of the ports (built-in Ethernet, and Ethernet via GLC-T-RGD SFP) on the Aironet 1562d AP to allow for a redundant links back to my PoE switch? I'd be using both Ethernet ports as power source via PoE.M...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a problem with a kind of method authentication. I was configured Mac filtering and Open authentication in my SSID, but when I mark option in NAS State as Radius NAC and then Apply the WLC give me the information: Request Failed - Ra...

felcor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have a load of 2500 WLCs - one deployed at each of our sites - and it's quite tough to manage them all as separate entities.  I would love a way to centrally manage all of our controllers - maybe from a server based application...  The probl...

TomWhi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently have WLC 2500 with the following info: Product Version ...7.6.100.0Bootloader version .. 1.0.18Field Recovery image version 1.0.0Firmware Version...PIC 16.0   I am running 14 AP's 1602I currently but recently purchase 2 1802I models. neithe...

Which wireless features will help me detect wireless clients Laptop/Cell Phones even if my AP's are not servicing clients. Took a primary wireless client last week but couldn't get the answer from the class. AP's NOT servicing client (Monitor Mode) s...

Freetown by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes