cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

This may be a silly question but for some reason I can't find any docs on changing the username password and exec password for the 2802i-b-k9.  I know you can change them all with the wlc but I just want to change this one through the cli.  Any sugge...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   Getting Alert in ISE, How can we proceed further or can we remove backups and other old files.    Version : 2.1.0.474 patch 2 Ise01/admin# show disks Internal filesystems:/ : 18% used ( 2417172 of 14987616)/dev : 0% used ( 0 of 8124320)/de...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3650 switch running 16.3.5b.  If I wanted the config from a WAP that was connected to that switch and using its integrated wireless control module, how would I do that?  Can i telnet/SSH into the IP?  Or is there another way from the IOS of ...

mojogar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to change the name and location of AP's that are connected to my 3650 wireless control module.  I have found a post that list these commands as:   config ap name   Then you can also add the location value of the ap:   config ap location   Howe...

mojogar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way for WCS to include client details for autonomous APs in the reports and monitoring? I have added them to WCS, and have them snmp trapping to WCS - it sees they have client associations but no reports include their clients - only the ...

Hi everyone   Now, i have a problem,there is a C3850 ping issue.C3850 connect to another device,on C3850,i do ping  the connected deivce ip,but,the dealy is 1/2/10ms,and, i have tried some times,it always have dealy with 10ms,if there is normal? And,...

Hi I need to propose a solution for a customer which is located at a very remote location, they have a few buildings close to each other and the idea was to have around 5 APs to cover everything that they need covered. Going with a controller is not ...

Could anyone confirm whether CCXv4 or below support WPA2/AES? The link below seems to elude to the fact that only CCXv5 supports this feature   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/116493-technote-technology-...

CCXPDF.JPG
John5mith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Im wondering about my 2 WLC526's. One is 2 port, while my 2nd one has 12ports. But one has only the 2port cut out, and the other one neatly has the 12.   the 12ports has a faulty CF card, (installed with ubuntu something) if i swap the CF of th...

Hello, I am trying to establlish AP SSO HA between two WLC which are located between geographically different DC (within the same city), and the DC are connected bya 2 x 10Gb/s port-channel. So latency is not an issue. When I enable SSO on Standby W...