XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi all,Could we please get someone clarify that if we could only  buy  two RSP 440 hardware without  to buy "Cisco IOS XR IP/MPLS Core Software 3DES" image? since  we already have lots of ASR9000 in our network and using same image, could we use it f...

Eric Guo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team,I find myself in the middle of a nV design for a ring topology and I have some concerns since as per XR 5.3 configuration guide neither ICL Bundling nor Satellite Partition are supported for Ring Topology. I would appreciate you can clarif...

The RSP-440 has a dedicated 10/100 Ethernet port for PTP. I can find reference to its interface name on page 43 of this document and the port configuration on page 276 of this document.Both these documents refer to this port as interface PTP0/RSP0/CP...

Hi everyone. I am using the ASR9K Craft Tool 1.5, a GUI for the ASR9K to easily and visually monitor remotely the ports in my ASR9Ks. I have been using it for the last 4 to 5 years, and I only see that the latest version is 1.5 from 2012. Does anyone...

We are planning SW maintenance for our ASR9K mpls backbone. I heard that SPs are built about every 2 month. The latest SP for 5.1.3 was in May. It's 12 weeks ago. Was this the last SP for 5.1.3? Are there any plans for new a SP in the next days? Than...

hi all, i am studying an integration in the following scenario: 7609_1 ----- 7609_2    |                    |ASR9K        ASR9K         \          /        ASR920 In the specific:1) in the ASR920 i have configured a l2vpn vpls + bridge-domain (i have...

Hi , I  enable netflow on ASR9K, I also enable bgp on this router.but I do not have bgp as information on the netflow record. IPV4SrcAddr      IPV4DstAddr      L4SrcPort  L4DestPort BGPDstOrigAS BGPSrcOrigAS BGPNextHopV4     IPV4DstPrfxLen  IPV4SrcPr...

mtiger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all: When configuring a NAT license for a CGSE+, what is the correct way of configuring the license in admin mode (for example a CGSE+ with an FP140 in slot2 in a CRS)? license XC-XLAT-ANY-10M(type permanent?)location 0/2/CPU0 or license XC-XLAT-...

Hi,I have a running cluster with 2 ASR9006 chassis. I want to replace 1 chassis by a new ASR9006 chassis.The current config (IOS XR 4.3.4) looks like this:nv edge  control   serial 123 rack 0   serial 456 rack 1  !The final config without downtime fo...

Hi all!After software upgrade I see this in log of my router every 2 minutes:RP/0/RSP1/CPU0:Aug  5 04:54:56.558 : dumper[60]: %OS-DUMPER-7-DUMP_REQUEST : Dump request for process pkg/bin/iedged RP/0/RSP1/CPU0:Aug  5 04:54:56.559 : dumper[60]: %OS-DUM...

Hi, I've configured ASR9010 with version 5.2.2 and after scan with retina scanner (beyond trust) found out high risk which is "blind tcp reset vulnerability". Did cisco has SMU to patch this risk or any command that can use to eliminate this attack ?...