XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI everyone My have a project of the NvEdge System of ASR9K ,then i found the configuation guid ,config example , white paper In the Config guid and config example:ASR Single Chassis Migration to nV-Edge System Configuration Example ,Cisco ASR 9...

Hi all !I have an ASR 9001 router on which I have for the moment not configured QoS at all.Here is the diagram of my lab network :[HOST_A] ---- [ASR9001] ---- [ROUTER2] ---- [HOST_B]I have configured a BGP peering session between ASR9001 and ROUTER2....

I'm trying to implement Policy Based Tunnel Selection on ASR 9k. Official documentation is completely wrong about it, stating we should use "policy-class" command. Instead, I was told by TAC a while ago that we should be using "forward-class", which ...

gogie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following configuration on IOS XRv (5.3.0): control-plane management-plane  out-of-band   vrf MGMT   interface MgmtEth0/0/CPU0/0    allow SSH    allow Telnet   !  ! !!interface MgmtEth0/0/CPU0/0 cdp vrf MGMT ipv4 address 10.6.6.202 255...

Resolved! ASR 9001-S

Hi,I am planning to buy new ASR 9001-S with A9K-MPA-20xGE card. Any help regarding following questions are very appreciated: - Does IOS XR operating system some by default with the router or I have to order that separately?- According to the document...

Salja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently purchased ASR 9010 with one RSP and 2x 4 10GIG port card. The device has come with commando socket to be installed in one of the datacentre. I would like to test the device in office before shipping. has anyone had this experience? ...

Hello Masters ,   While trying  to configure QOS in ASR 9001 , I am getting the below error . Kindly help me to find a solution for it.  interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1/3.824897 service-policy output ######PARENT-256K!!% 'qos-ea' detected the 'warning...

RAGHU N by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Xander, In one of your forums, you mentioned RSP-880 (NP5) and other tomahawk based line cards are expected by this year end. I wanted to understand if the tomahawk based line cards (specially 4x100G) will inter-work with typhoon based RSP-440 on ...