XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

I have a question regarding the ASR platform.Once you have completed the install add, install activate and install commit commands, you can then use the install remove inactive command which removes any unwanted packages. However this would still lea...

Hello everyone I have a couple of identical ASR-9001-S,  can't get them to form a cluster, keep getting:shelfmgr[406]: %PLATFORM-SHELFMGR_HAL-7-BOOT_REQ_FAILED : Invalid Boot Request from 0/RSP0/CPU0 rejected.  Incompatible chassis types IOS XR 5.1.1...

Hello All,I’m about to start the validation of the 4.2.3 to 4.3.4 upgrade process, but I need advice regarding the disk space needed. The PIEs that I need to install are about 430Mb, and the size I have free in the 9Ks is around 500Mb (after repartit...

Hi,I have the topology where ASR9K bundle interface is connected with ASR900 port-channel interface and use BFD signal but the port never come up, below is the detail. ASR9K            => IOS-XR 4.3.2, linecard: A9K-MOD80-TR, A9K-MPA-4x10GEASR903    ...

maritpra by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! XRv

Cant detect any interface using Vmware Workstation or VMplayer ver 10 ,can anyone help or support on this.Thanks

slopes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2VPN on XRv

Hi I have an L2VPN issue with XRv, would appriciate if some one can point me to what am I missing here:* there is ping over mpls between XRv's* show l2vpn xconnect is up* show l2vpn forwarding detail location 0/0/CPU0 - show state down!?  XRv1 Config...

shirangp3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience with getting command authorization to work on an ASR 9000 and using TACACS.NET?If not, is there any way to just use TACACS for authentication and have all authenticated users thrown into the cisco-support level of auth...

We have a Cisco ASR9010. It contains a CGN blade in it. When running the command to look at the CGN NAT44 statistics, I get the following error:Unable to obtain requested information Error:'cgn' detected the 'warning' condition 'Core response failed'...