XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,In IOS we have such config:archive     log config              logging enable                logging size 300              notify syslog contenttype plaintext              hidekeys path bootdisk: write-memory time-period 1440In IOS-X...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Anybody can help me to get the more information and solution about auditor point.1. Cisco IOS Software Multicast Source Discovery Protocol Vulnerability (cisco-sa-20120328-msdp) 2. Cisco IOS Software Command Authorization Bypass (cisco-sa-20...

BGP Multi-instance was supposed to be released in XR 4.2, I could not find any mention of it in the Release notes for 4.2, 4.3, & 5.1? How do I find out if it was implemented and if so how to configure it, if not if it is still on the road map?Thanks...

Hello everybody,Please tell me, how can I check what tasks and permissions contains each predefined user group:root-system: Root system usersroot-lr: Root logical router usersnetadmin: Network administratorssysadmin: System administratorsoperator: Op...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a ASR 9006 router and have double RSP module. I have problem with static routing. Static routing doesn't working today. I saw the this log. %ROUTING-FIB-4-RSRC_LOW : CEF running low on DATA_TYPE_TABLE_SET resource memory. CEF will now b...

Need to find the weight and dimensions of RSP and Power Module of ASR 9922. Please helpRegards Thanveer "Everybody is genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is a stupid."