cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Resolved! nV Clustering

Hi guys,On the ASR 9001 do we have integrated eboc ports that are seperate to the 4 X 10GE ports?Also, do we have to use 2 inter-rack links? I have all 4 of my 10GE ports allocated and I was aware of the 2 eobc ports but didn't know i needed the inte...

Hello,My customer has four ASR9010 they bought about two years ago, and they cam with only 2 Power Supplies (Version 1).Now, we are planning to upgrade the RSP and the linecards to Thyphoon models and I have the following concerns:1) Do Thyphoon line...

Hi,I'm trying to install a static route when an IP address is not reachable, using IPSLA (ICMP echo) + tracking. I've found all the documentation  and know how to configure it, however I'm strugling to configure the IPSLA operation. For some reason i...

Greetings,I am looking at competing engineering bids for upgrading our routing infrastructure.  I have received one proposal that uses the ASR1004(or 1006) and one that uses the ASR9001.  I am having a hard time finding a way to compare feature to fe...

Hi,Im using ASR9001 running IOS XR 4.2.3. I was trying to apply the following QOS configurations.policy-map output-test class match-5  priority level 1  police rate 32 kbps  ! ! class match-3  bandwidth  64 kbps ! class match-1  bandwidth  32 kbps cl...

darshakpp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes