XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

HiActually we are integrating two mpls, one of then with IOS-XR on ASR9000 and the second with Cisco IOS 7600, someone have a opinion or a possible configuration for make this one.Best Regards

Hello people,a big project is on the way and I have to be 100% sure that we buy the right licenses for ASR9006 with ISM module for CGNAT.The ASR will be used as a BRAS/BNG for a large amount of subscribers (PPPoE and IPoE for IPv4 and IPv6)I see thre...

Hi,What are the hardware requirements for the nV Edge system?Im still not very sure even after going through the below;http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r4.2/interfaces/configuration/guide/hc42clst.html#wp1011420Which lin...

Resolved! nV Clustering

Hi guys,On the ASR 9001 do we have integrated eboc ports that are seperate to the 4 X 10GE ports?Also, do we have to use 2 inter-rack links? I have all 4 of my 10GE ports allocated and I was aware of the 2 eobc ports but didn't know i needed the inte...

Hello,My customer has four ASR9010 they bought about two years ago, and they cam with only 2 Power Supplies (Version 1).Now, we are planning to upgrade the RSP and the linecards to Thyphoon models and I have the following concerns:1) Do Thyphoon line...

Hi,while upgrading from 4.0.1 to 4.2.3 on a several dozens 9ks network, im experiencing this issue ocasionally.It seems that MBI file is not found , the router starts a tftp internal download for the image and the syncs all the old and new packages f...

Hi,I'm trying to install a static route when an IP address is not reachable, using IPSLA (ICMP echo) + tracking. I've found all the documentation  and know how to configure it, however I'm strugling to configure the IPSLA operation. For some reason i...