XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can you inbox me the manual, currently i am working on ASR1001, after configuration, i was able to ping 4.2.2.2 but i was not able to ping www.yahoo.com or www.google.com. After due troubleshooting, i discovered that the ASR comes along with embedde...

Hi,I understand the port numbering(line card) inside ASR 9000 follows this format "rack/slot/instance/port".If ASR 9000 is using Modular Line Cards, for example two "MPA-4X10GE" inside slot 2. Then how is the port numbered?I am guessing like this : 0...

saikchak1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone could tell me how route policy in (RPL) should look like - some best practice .Simple situation. I have two ISP's, one Client ( I am transit AS for Client).ISP1  AS 100  ------                                ----------    MY AS 300 ...

Hi,Im getting syslog events for IP SLA reaction configurations in IOS XR. I need this messages to be send as traps to the configured SNMP manager. I have enabled "syslog" traps under snmp-server configuration as well. Do I need to add anything else?D...

darshakpp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've an issue where the source of my pings from a router are ideally sourced from a loopback.For many host services the source-interface command can be used to set this. (ftp,tftp,ntp,snmp etc).However for ping/traceroute , like IOS, no such command ...

Hi, do you know how to recover a line card from rommon?We insert 2 linecards A9K2T-20GE-B in an ASR9010 with version 4.2.3 and noticed  that they needed a fpd upgrade, however after the fpd upgrade and the linecards reload, some of the LC did'nt came...

mjgarate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My job team demanded from me to master IOS XR because we have a client that is requesting Cisco ASR 9000. Can you point me to the best documentation or videos available to master IOS XR in the fastest possible period? Thank you very much.Moham...

Hi AllSome questions regarding config and capabilities on ASR9K IOS-XR.I want to have a VPLS setup that transports three vlan tags. A,B,Cdo I need to make one bridge group with three bridge domains inside: bridge-group CustA   bridge-domain A     VFI...

Hi, I have the scenario in the figure of the .pptx file attached.I want to setup two pseudowires to transport Eth. tagged frames between CEs. I have an XR 12k platform with IOS XR 4.2.3. Here are the relevant configurations I made:PE2-3interface Giga...