XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI ExpertsI am meeting a strange issue of ASR9K MOD80. This MOD80 Card cannot power up, and always output log as below: shelfmgr[385]: %PLATFORM-SHELFMGR-6-NODE_STATE_CHANGE : 0/1/CPU0 A9K-MOD80-SE state:MBI-RUNNING shelfmgr[385]: %PLATFORM-SHELFMGR...

Hi all.We monitor an ASR9K BFD and ISIS status using snmp. The issue is that each time the BFD or ISIS session drops and comes up, then the OID changes.For BFD we use the ciscoBfdSessEntry, and for ISIS we use the isisISAdjState.This is the snmp conf...

IBEngTeam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm labing a topology from the cisco xrdocs.io website.  I have completed the lab and I have connectivity. However I don't have full load balance between H-5 and  H-1. It is like single active mode,   but it is configured for all active. I followed t...

Hi!   Could you please point me to document which describes differences between 880 RSPs? TR vs SE are pretty clear, but I confused a bit with LT version. Seems it is newer than TR/SE, but seems it lacks some features/options. Usually BRKARC-2003 ans...

I tried to upgrade our ASR 9904 RSP5 system from 6.6.3 to 7.5.2(64-bit)According to Cisco´s Upgrade Procedure I installed the following      Upgrade Mandatory IOS XR  6.6.3 SMUs                      asr9k-x64-6.6.3.CSCvr47102.tar    done from XR VM  ...

hi all,we tried to Update a ASR9001,but gives an error; could you please advise what we probably need to do ?here output from how we tried to install new IOS install add disk1:ASR9K-iosxr-px-k9-6.7.1.tar activatecontinue:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:r101(admin)#in...

Hello everyone,does anyone have a working DHCPv6 prefix delegation configuration for a NCS540 working? specifically with /64 based unicast address prefixes?When i drop into the pool ipv6 configuration like so: pool vrf default ipv6 POOL-DHCP-IPV6-DEL...

Has anybody been able to get ERSPAN running on NCS 540 with XR6.3? I am trying to look at traffic coming in from a TenGig interface and I am getting:   Tue Nov 27 16:42:14.827 UTC!! SEMANTIC ERRORS: This configuration was rejected by!! the system due...