Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,   I know how to get the wrap-up reason code list with the following URI: https://<FQDN>/finesse/api/User/<id>/WrapUpReasons   But I don't know how I would be able to update the wrap-up data during a call via the REST API, is it possible? Could it...

marklind by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have cvp 11.5 using digits or digits w/ confirm.  I have added the termtimeout property to each element, however I see a no match indicated for each element past the first when attempting to terminate the entry hash sign. #

I'm working on an ACD center application that drives displays. When using the CTI message server with UCCE, are there any events sent before a call is assigned to an agent?  Such as when a call is assigned to or leaves a skill group or precision queu...

Hello - We are debugging the multi-agent virtual console application that makes the Finesse agents logged in, ready, and answering the incoming calls so we tried to run it against the Cisco DevNet UCCX 11.5/11.6 labs.The call gets placed to the agent...

vbashin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I have installed the UpdateCallVariables Sample gadget in a test environment where I am not only using all 10 callVariables, but also several extended call context (ECC) variables.  I have adjusted the JavaScript code to exclude those variabl...

Bill Near by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Janine,I am seeing these errors a lot in error log The error was: Another thread is currently working on this session.  This means the original thread took too long to complete what it was doing.  To prevent abnormal behaviour the original thread ...