IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco IP 7942 on SIP firmware 8.5.3SR1S.It has been successfully registered on a external VOIP server.Not our server, of a service provider. They say they have tested the phone and it just doesn't work on their system.   Incoming calls work,...

Hi, The call forwarding for SIP phones is not working, if we forward the calls from one of the extensions to external number and we call the Direct Number (MSN) we get “The call cannot be completed” and from the debug we get this cause “Unallocated/u...

fadhelshams_0-1670745479417.png

We recently got the cisco 6851 ip phone installed at our work place.We cannot access the voicemail system because it requires a pin code?Our local phone installer gave us a "temporary" code but it didn't work the second we put it in.Anyone have any i...

Dears,I have 1000 DIDs in my company. The voice gateways installed in 2 locations and each VG connected with two E1 lines. There is new requirement for new location and required 100 DIDs. In that new location it has separate call manager and voice ga...

Hello, Do you know a way to transform an internal calling party number (short number).So unlike “external phone number mask” I need an “internal phone number mask”. E.G. Cisco Phone ext 7001 (receptionist) call a doctor on Cisco phone number 7575. Ca...

Rémi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes