IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to get Secure LDAP (TCP 636) working between customer on-prem AD and CUCM14.  Receiving a certificate unknown error when configuring the CUCM security association.  I have extracted the Root CA and Intermediate certs from the wildcard server c...

ssparkes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Trunk STC

Hello All, I am facing some issues while communicating with the SIP Lines, the SIP Server provided by the service provider (STC-Saudi Arab) is pingable and everything seems to be fine in configuration as well, I have done this same configuration on m...

Hello,I'm trying to configure an IAD to handle incoming sip calls to 7965 phones.I have the 7965 registered via SIP to the IADWhen I call the number assigned by my carrier the phone displays the incoming call as a Forward with the wrong caller ID.It ...

SBjohnk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Is there a way to make the phone register without having to configure each of their mac address manually?  Using CME on 2911 router   IOS version: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.155-3.M5 Current config example: voice register pool 1 busy-trigger-...