IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a problem with some 6921 phones about the "Missed Calls history". I have seen that is a firmware problem.Really I have some phones on problematic firmware version, it's Ok and I know that I need to upgrade the firmware.My CUCM firmwra...

Hello everyone, I'm running CM 10.5 and wanted to know if it was possible to forward/route calls from a CTI Route Point to another CTI Route Point AND a Hunt Pilot simultaneously.  We just got a new attendant console and this one doesn't support CTI ...

One of our MOH Servers is in an Unregistered state.  Here is what we tried so far:Serviceability --> Cisco IP Voice Streaming Application --> Stop --> StartThe MOH Server still shows Unregistered.  How can we get it to register with CUCM?  

dtom by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we will be converting small help desk from Centrix phone system to Cisco VoIP. We have CCX 10.6 HA and UCM 9.1. I am wondering in order for us to configure all the agents in CCX and finesse, is there any step by step instructions available on ...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes