IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dial-peer

dears I have some conflict with the configuration I have in my voice gateway which is already configured and I want to review it and get the full understanding of what those commands referred to in the dial-peer configuration I have the following con...

I work with CUCM and keep seeing job requirements wanting 'scripting' experience.     I've asked a few people what they use scripting for in CUCM and nobody has a good answer.    FYI - my current team does no scripting so I don't quite get it.     Ca...

Iluvteak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Issues with DTMF

Hi,DTMF is not working and I need help to understand what to look for.  Voice gateway is connected to service provider via SIP.  Config is copied below.  I have also posted DEBUG CCSIP below. Thanks.===CONFIGvoice-card 0 dspfarm dsp services dspfarm!...

Hi All, I am facing an issue with recording WAV in Unity, when ever i tired to Play or record it says InitMMAppletInstance failed to get instance. Java Version : Version 7 update 79 Internet Explorer : Version 11 Cisco Unity Version :7.1.5.30000-117...

Unanswered Topics