IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Cluster (1 PUB + 4 SUBs) running on VM with version 8.6.2.20000-2 VMware Installation: 2 vCPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2643 0 @ 3.30GHz, disk 1: 80Gbytes, disk 2: 80Gbytes, 6144Mbytes RAMWhen trying to perform a manual backup, in the "The followin...

pmarques by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We just planed to use the TCL IVR Script for AA. Before put in to the production we would like to know about any limitation / Restriction on the no of concurrent session handled by TCL or Route Memory usage  .I could n't able to find the Cisco...

Hi,I have a client with the need after we have integrated AD and CUCM that only certain users may see certain users in the corporate directory.Say for instance that we  have 3 different security levels of which the top one can see everyone the middle...

Hello,I using CME 10 Router: 2901IOS: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-3.M1.binPSTN Connection: FXO InterfacesB-ACD: its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tclWhen an inbound call from PSTN enter in our B-ACD, it plays a music and the  user dial the extension, if another IP ...