IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Using PRI in the cisco router. Show inventory providing the T1/E1 info but Im not getting the T1/E1 info in show version. All the PRI cogitation are vanished even unable to reconfigure the PRI ie the router is not accepting the command "con...

Hello, I have CUCM 8.6 connecting via a SIP trunk to a 2801 gateway router and then out to the PSTN via an ITSP SIP proxy.The calls are find but DTMF is not working. I am using SCCP 7940 phones.I have tried adding "dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric" to my...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.could you help me, please. I have a number +XXX (XX) XXXXXX and when I dial this number, I can't call. Answer to me please: if it is possible this setting and if it is possible, where I can find it: in CUBE or CUCM??? PLEAS!!!!!!!

I upgraded the publisher from 7.0 to 9.1 and restored the back up. The cluster had a previous sub, I did not upgrade the sub I did a fresh install directly to 9.1 using the same IP as the previous Sub. During the install of the sub during the validat...

HiWe are currently running CuCM 8.6 with all the servers on the same LAN segmentWe need to provide telephony to an overseas site and it has been requested that we install a Subscriber Server on site.Due to its remote location the only circuit we have...

I have been receiving dropped calls from my CME 4.3 for a lil while now and seem to figure out why. I recently started to log the calls to see if I would pickup the drop calls. Can someone please tell me what this means.1380032419,188,0,1,"4074FAE0 2...

Please,I want to update some documents (XML files) on the UCCX through an external application running an external database.I can have one script sending some SQL requests to this database, but this will be data access on the spot ...

HiIs it possible to view CDR data backed up from the CUCM by means of a offline viewer application. Are there such applications.Is the CDR data needs to be analyzed in a future date using the old backup, how can this be achieved.Thanks.

I currently have CM8.5 running with a SIP provider trunk out to the internet.  It is running via CUBE that is on a DMZ.  The firewall is an ASA and it is doing SIP inspection, so the payload is being NAT'd along with the ip headers.  We are replacing...

jyoung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,i currently deploying srst in branch.the problem is when there is incoming call from fxo port in srst state, the call fail.symptom is, as soon as i pick up the hook, call ended, no busy signal.but if the VG is registered to call manager, inc...

Hello gents,We have deployed 6921 phones on a CUCM 7.1(5). Firmware version of 6921 is SCCP69xx.9-3-3-2.On the line, I can't modify Maximum Number of Calls and Busy Triggers per Line ...I know that it was a limitation of first version of 69XX but tho...

vanwitt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes