IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Not sure but my post never made it into the discussionI am trying to setup the 7942G and have not been able to setup this phone no matter whatever configurations I have done.Here is the setup: Phone (Behind Router with Private IP - 192.168.0.25...

Hi,Guys.There is something i am missing and would be good if some one can help me understand it.There is CUBE connected to ITSP and Internally with sip trunk to cucm 9,also there is UCCX.Now incoming calls from the itsp to the uccx is traversing the ...

We have configured SIP trunk based call recording (built in bridge) on our CUCM 8.6 Currently all calls made from and received by extensions which are configured for recording get recorded properly.However, we do not wish to record internal calls .Ho...

I just upgraded the firmware on a Cisco 8945 IP phone from SIP894x.9-2-3-5 to SIP8941_8945.9-3-1-18 and I just lost all of the ringtones. How do I go about adding the ringtones back to the phone but more importantly why are they no longer avaiable?Th...

Hi,Is there configuration  difference between the 2801 and 2901 routers? Same configuration does not work on the 2901 routers. We can not send outgoing calls from the fxo lines but we can send from the voip dial-peers. Any idea?Thanks

Dear Experts..........                                   How can i restrict confrence call between two or more offnet (mobile to mobile ) cofrence call......it means internal DNs and outside pstn calls cant come in conference.............is it possib...