IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have the following scenario:CME#1 - SIP Trunk to provider      It's working perfect for my external calls.From now on, I'll need to add a new CME#2 by a Sip Trunk to the one already in production, like this:CME#2 ----- Sip Trunk ------ CME...

We have a server running voice dictation application and connected to 48 analog phone lines from a pair of VG224's.  We did VTSP debug on these VG's and found that there are random duplicate digits dialed from the VG to the server, which has caused a...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I am doning an upgrade from version 4.2 to version 8.6. I run DMA and upgrade to CCM version 7.1 as a bridge version.the license file which was created on DMA process was on version 5 not version 7.1. I remember there was a tool on cisco...

Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.6.2ES25.21900-25CM Admin System version: 8.6.2.21900-5 on C200M2 Servers                We have a mailbox setup where callers call from an outside and listen to a recorded greeting/message for information.  This reco...