IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following problem: when a call comes in and rings for more than 20 seconds, the PSTN considers this as an unassigned number, and plays a message saying that the number is not available. My config is in attachment.Thanks Dirk

dcharlier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I got the below message(RTMT) from time to time. Could anybody give me some hints what the message is about? And how to solve it? Thanks very much.--------------------At 11:33:26 on 11/23/2006 on cluster StandAloneCluster.Number of RouteListEx...

thr0237ab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are configuring SRST at a remote site to connect accross the PSTN to Unity at the central site when the WAN is down. Telco has set up RDNIS at another remote site and at the Central site. This remote site's CO Switch is a DMS-100. Telco is tell...

jschlimg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought a 2nd hand aim-cue with 128M FC which does have Cisco logo on it. So I believe it's Cisco shipped CF. When reboots, I got CF not supported error. So I tried to use another 1G CF from a working aim-cue. I got different error message: signatur...

If IP phones are failed over to a backup server and the primary comes back online, will calls in progress be impacted as the phones switch back over to the primary?Also, will the phones need to reboot, or will they just silently re-home to the primar...

I use TCL scripts for VoIP and I have memory leaks, so I have to reboot the router every week. In "Sh mem dead" I see many "AFW_application_process" processes. How can I localize this problem ? AFAIK IOS kill all the processes related to the call leg...

I have seen most of the times engineers would prefer to go with HP series instead of IBM. I have read docs, but don't see much differences between them. Is there any good reason to choose HP over IBM. Just curious

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running Call Manger 413 sr3a. I can log into the Publisher Directory Manager account just fine. Then when going to any sub I get the error that I am unable to login. I also am getting various Application Events on the publisher with reference ...

wrightmp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some user have said that when they try and call unity they get a busy tone. Which report can I run to show how often all the ports are being used?also which report will show me how many messages a subscriber has been left and from which DNs the messa...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes