IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloPlease find the attached, Is it possible for  lower standard to borrow from higher standard,i mean to say can Enhanced count can borrow from CUWL Standard count license , What can be done to get rid of the insufficient error.

HiI am currently integrating Lync 2010 and CUCM 4.2 (yes i know its old). Currently the pstn provider has implemented such that they will block any calls NOT originating from the DID range assigned to the company.Have an issue with the following call...

shamitha by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME 9.0 GUI

Dear Team,I am not able to update/add/delete any configuration as both EM user or as admin. Nothing is happening after I say Save (I am not even getting any error). For example, in admin mode, if I click on Administration-> Save Router Config, nothin...

I've looked and haven't seen an answer to this problem.  I have an ISR 2921 with an ISM-SRE-300-K9.I have downloaded the CUE 8.6.6 software and have an FTP server working.  It seems as if the information is downloaded to the module, but the installat...

refram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I have an instance of CME 8.6 running with working config.  I have a public IP on the CME interface.  I am able to register my IP communicator and make incoming and outgoing calls with no problem.  I have am using a 3rd party softphone a...

kbksu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes